Fine Details - Full Color
Fine Details are elements in your artwork where the ink is actually printed. There are some areas that may fall below our minimum print tolerance, which have a specific line/area thickness for full color CMYK images. This is to ensure small areas and fine details print clearly.
Line Thickness Full Color Printing:
- Full Color on whites & 100% Black Lines - Line/area thickness .25pt or .0035 of an inch
- Full Color to be opaque on all colored garments - Line/area thickness 3 pt. or 0.04166 of an inch
- Colored Outlines - Line/area thickness 2 pt. or 0..02776 of an inch
- White & Black Outlines - Line/area thickness 1 pt. or 0.01388 of an inch
- Stand-alone white - 1 pt. or 0.01388 of an inch (positive space) & 2 pt. or 0..02776 of an inch (negative space)
These print areas are designated with a GREEN line. The thickness of the line represents the minimum print tolerance.
Any areas that are thinner than 3 pt. will not be backed in white and will not appear opaque on dark garments.